วันพุธที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

The Golden Years...Powers 2011 Recap

The Golden Years...Powers 2011 Recap

by driftparty.com plus
http://vimeo.com/37939256

2011 was a memorable year with a lot of awesome adventures and big ups and downs through the season. My goal was to establish myself as one of the top drivers in the series and I think I did that. 6th place overall finish, 2 podiums, 1 first place qualification, won hardest charging driver, most improved driver, and best style, all while being the youngest driver in the top 16. Big thanks to all my sponsors and friends for helping me get this far. Special thanks to Forsberg, JTP, and Dmac for awesome battles.

King of Europe - stage 3 - Presov 2011 


King of Europe Drift Series Round 1 2011 Kragujevac, Serbia 


II runda N-Gine Driftingowych Mistrzostw Polski 2011 Kielce 3-4 Czerwca 

 

Formula D in Panama - 2012

 ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น